Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update and (gasp) First Video Tutorial!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've collected a ridiculous and delicious amount of goodies this month to try and review. I just like to use everything for a legit amount of time before I post about them to give the products a fair review.

In the meantime, I made my first video tutorial! GASP. AH. I know, I mustered up the courage. The process was a lot faster and easier than I thought it would be. Filming that is. The part that's more time consuming is editing, but I'm getting better at it, so it gets a little faster as I'm learning iMovie. I'm filming on my MacBook for now. If I get more views, I will perhaps update to something of better quality. So where's the video?


I posted it on time for the Super Bowl, but for some reason YouTube didn't post it to this blog like it was supposed to. I did a Colts look too, but because of copyright stuff with the music, it was muted. Boo, I know. So I need to re-edit it with some allowed music and re-post it. I figured I would post it anyway since I made the video and it's edited.

So my YouTube user name is RockingPretty. Please subscribe! I got some ideas for upcoming videos. Definitely some more tutorials. And to overcome the music copyright issue, my wonderful and talented boyfriend got Pro Tools, a music making software. Well, he didn't get it just for me, haha. He plays the guitar and is a big music geek. His stuff is good, and he says making music for my videos will jog his music creativity. Good times, good stuff coming up : )

Stay tuned and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment