Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Eeekers

I know, I know. I have been neglecting my blog completely. I've been so busy, honestly, that this blog has been one of the last things I've been thinking about. I would like to change that, however.

I'm going to try to at the very least post once a week and when I post new videos. I have to admit, it's a bit less motivating to post when you feel like there's no one out there listening, but I guess everyone starts somewhere.

There are a few new videos, including some tutorials, on my channel (www.youtube.com/rockingpretty).

I've got some ideas for tutorials. My biggest challenges right now are improving the video quality and lighting. I've been using my digital camera to film since the quality is better than using the built-in camera on my Mac Book. I don't have a tripod, so I have to create this rig out of boxes and anything else I can stack to get the camera at a good angle for filming. It's a lot of work! But I'm working out the kinks, and maybe I will cave and get a real camcorder, haha.

Alright, just a quick post to say I'm alive and I am trying to post more.

Take care!

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment